Monday, December 12, 2011

Full moon was Saturday. 9:12pm

I think we all get a little affected with the full moon.  Gracie had a tough night last night, she was up alot.. which means I didn't get much sleep at all.  I woke up very tired.  Daddy has a 'cold'.. so he didn't wake up much.. I think someone (Ross!!) didn't give him the memo about you can't be sick, when you have a newborn!!
Mommy's can't be sick, so neither can anyone else.

Routine & schedule is going well.. just can't wait for Wednesday's G.I. appointment.. ironically, it's with a doctor that my good friend's mom knew quite well.. it's ironic how things come around.. & Madrinha Dalila knows him as well.. I can't wait to meet him.
Her g-tube for feeds has been leaking.. it's obviously working because she's gaining weight.. I just worry!

Waiting for early intervention (EI) to get in here as well.. so speech can help me with some bottle feeds.  When we were in Maine, the feeding team changed the bottle feeding the weekend before we left & said she may be 'micro-aspirating'..so that makes me nervous too.  Geesh! I'm a mom..I'm a worrier!

Okay.. I don't sleep when she sleeps, because there's way too much to do in this house.  I just vacuumed.  So tomorrow, I just need to find some room for stuff. 
But I am going to bed now.. 9:17pm.. it's early..but hopefully I'll get a few good hours in.


Have fun in NY.. Heather & Mady..we'll miss your visits!






Love you,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment