Thursday, December 15, 2011

Numbers! 4:01pm

I'm thankful for my daughter, Grace being home now 11 days!! Wow..  as much as we thought these days would never come, we always knew they would. 
I'm also thankful for madrinha Dalila that stopped by today, to give Gracie girl a manicure..not a minute too soon, she scratched her cheek today..and caused blood! For a little scratch, she had alot of blood on her white onesie..geesh! Now, after her manicure & her hand in her onesies, she will not be able to touch her face.


So the countdown is on 10 days til Christmas! How do you feel about Christmas?
The only thing I truly want to do this Christmas is to personally Thank God for giving us our miracle.  I want to attend worship service at our church, I'm just not sure if that's feesible.  I want to take Gracie with us.. but Gary's not sure he even wants to go.  He's still so mad at God, regarding Maxwell.. and trust me I'm sad too, that's why I don't talk about it much.  But I believe it's my faith, that has made me strong thru this whole ordeal.
Gary & I had decided a few months ago, not to get each other anything.. just being together home with our daughter is present enough.  I only need to get a couple of gift cards for our families.. my extent of my shopping.


Gracie had a tough night of sleeping last night..she was awake from 1-5a.m...
No one said it was going to be easy, that's for sure! I don't know how these 'young' people (like in their teens) have children.. I know I'm tired, and I have felt sometimes frustrations when she cries in the middle of the night & I can't console her.  I would like to be able to walk around the house with her to console her, but we can't without dragging 3 pieces of equipment.  The equipment part of her being home, sucks! 
Her oxgen #'s are pretty good though.. she's sleeping as I write this..and she's at 100% o2 level & 138 heartrate..



Listening to my itunes in the background..and just chilling.  Trying not to stress about anything.. easier said than done!

Visiting nurse is coming in tomorrow..finally!  That's a story in itself.
EI intake came this afternoon, a team of 4 assessors will be out within the next 2 weeks, would really like to get started on pt, ot, & speech (for bottle feeding).
Feel busier now, than I ever have..even when I'm just sitting here writing!


Thanks to mom who brought us meatloaf for dinner tonight.

Sweet Pea is awakening..must go chat with her.. about sleeping tonight :)




Love you guys,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

p.s.  Do you know what tonight is... come on..it's the 15th!!
(billing!!!)..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment