Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Visitors. 9:19pm

Grace had a few visitors today..
Auntie Dalila was around & held her for a good hour or so..
and then Don & Linda & Jared came by.. Don held Gracie for a little while
& Linda dropped off some of her famous homemade Mac & Cheese.. it's delish!!
Thanks for the visits & the food!!!

Always nice to have visitors!  Interrupted the laundry.. oya! that's a good thing.


Today is Dr. Peter's birthday, one of our favorite neonatologists in Maine.. we wish him a VERY happy birthday.. and wish him well in the future!!
He's such a cutie.. & has a pediatric SOUL.. We are grateful for him!!
Thanks, Dr. Peter!!


Tomorrow, I think Grace & I will have visitors.. "I think"..
I've been so good about writing down & keeping track of appointments, but I forgot to write this one down.  It's a visit to our house..but I think it's 9:00 a.m., but I'm not sure..
I hate when that happens!!
It will definitely have to be a 'bra' day.. LOL!!





Tonight.. a visit from Auntie Paula..she loves to come over & hold Gracie.
Thanks, Paula!!


As Dr. Phil would say, "Say what you mean & mean what you say"..





Gotta go.. baby's going to bed & I'm right behind her!!

Love you guys,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell

p.s.  A big SHOUT OUT to JOE!! Thanks for reading & keeping updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment