Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wed. Update 5:03pm

Gracie had a great sleep last night..she is up every couple of hours for a diaper change.. but we are getting 2-3 hours stretches of sleep..ahhh :)  Hope it keeps up!
Today, we had our GI appointment.. Very NICE doctor.. he was very informative with us, and caring.  He didn't like that around Grace's feeding g-tube is very red, so gave us some antibiotics to start for 10 days.. as well as some cream to put around the site.
He inflated the tube (there's a small balloon filled with .5ml's of water in the belly, that 'anchors' down the tube)..so he inflated with another 1cc/ml of water to help keep the tube anchored down.

Gracie did great in the car & at the doctor's office.



Here she is when we got home.. I know it's a dark picture..sorry!  I promise some more pictures by the weekend.. I don't even have time to take pictures!!

I think someone forgot to tell me that the first few months, maybe a year (set me straight please)..is TOUGH on a marriage.  It seems like we can't communicate..

Now, that I'm home, I feel because I missed out on the "nesting" part of the pregnancy I need to do it now... and when I say I literally am cleaning up from 4 months of being gone, I truly mean it.  I'm not worried about what the house looks like, but come on.. the clothes that haven't been put away in a week??  I am not a neat freak at all.. but I do like 'organization'..and I don't like that I didn't get the opportunity to get organized.. so between feeding Grace every 3 hours, diaper changes, dishes, laundry, and unpacking from 4 months..I would like to get this house somewhat organized. 

I need a night out with the girls.. any takers?????





Love you guys.. thanks for reading still..
love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

p.s. "HI" to my Maine friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment