Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of Year.. TG!! 5:45pm

I put the time on my posts, because you never know when I might come back & write again in the same day/night :).  Tonight might be one of them...

Well, it's the end of 2011.. another year behind us.. new experiences learned, and for us
a new BABY to celebrate!!  We are having fun with Grace Lucia.. I'm having a ball taking a lot of pictures of her.  She's very photogenic. (is that sp correctly?)

 
 
 
This picture was taken on 8/5/11.. 2 days after she was born

And here she is today!!! :) WOW..  brings a tear to my eye..


This little Miracle baby is why I have become a crying baby mess.. and I don't want her to go thru anything else in her life, as traumatic as she has to live thru in the last 4 months of her being.  Today, we had a little scare.. I was changing her diaper, and from her g-tube there was blood.. of course, I got upset; Gary panicked.. but we figured it out that it was just granular tissue from around the g-tube.
Sure makes me motivated to get EI in here after the new year, to try bottle feeding. Geesh!! We got a quick call back from her wonderful GI doctor, and he said,
 'unfort, you might see a little blood'.. GREAT! NOT!!

I just want her to be okay..and not have to go thru anything else.. really!!



Other than that, we are having a quiet New Year's Eve.., as we do billing :)
& eat Chinese Food.  Gary & I will watch a movie later, and before that Gracie will have a tubby!! :) (bath!)


Many blessings to all my followers..for a wonderful, happy & the healthiest New Year.
Thank you for following and reading along about Gracie & our little family.
We are truly blessed!!

Thank you, God! The Pacella's will try for 10 a.m. church tomorrow morning & maybe a walk.. I hear it's going to be 50's out.. that's great!!




Be safe tonight!! I'm also beginning to be a worry wart..



Love to all,
pattie & gary, Gracie & Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment