Friday, December 2, 2011

Late night Post.. 10:56pm

I'm tired!  I can't even remembered what happen today.. I forget things when I'm home
oh, yea.. I had a breakfast, financial church meeting that went well..
then home to start working on the house.. oh boy! what a mess when you haven't been home in four months.  Our friends, Paula & Peter came by this afternoon to help move some furniture.. that is done.  Then we had a surprise party for Paula's 40th.  She was very suprised, it was very nice!

Grace is 6lbs. 7 oz today!! 122 days old. (4 mos tomorrow!!)
She is growing like a weed.  We got reports from the hospital today that a few nurses came by to 'snuggle' & give Gracie a 'hug'.. for it was the last day they were going to see her, as she gets ready to go home.

We miss her! She has soo many onesies.. crazy!  Paula helped me put her clothes and blankies in drawers.. we are slowly getting her room/nursery put together.

Tomorrow is a hair appointment, then going to look for a dresser & rocker recliner..
and a few more errands before my Baby Shower!!  Which, I'm really looking forward to. 
Heather has done soo much work for the shower & her creative mind is really a talent.  I can't wait to share pictures with all of you tomorrow.





I have got to go to BED!!
Happy 40th Paula!!


Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment