Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First night went great!! 12:46pm

Hi, all!! Gracie is adapting great at home.. Other than the ride home & feeding times being interuppted, she did okay.  And we were able to resume her normal feeding times today.
I know I should have pictures ready to post, but I don't.  Just wanted to give everyone a quick update.. she was only awake from 11-6 twice & that was for poopy diapers.
This morning, around 6:30, she woke up for a little & then fell back to sleep til 7:45a.m.

She's just such a blessing!! It still feels a little surreal.  Last night, when we first got home I was extremely overwhelmed & felt like I really need to get everything done..LAST NIGHT.. things put away & in a 'place'.. but after cuddling with Gracie for a bit.. I've letting go of that.

Today, we are just hanging out the two of us this morning & Daddy went to work.. he'll be back by 1:00ish for the afternoon. 

Vevo & Vevoo visited & I took pictures of both holding her..with her eyes wide opened.
It's been a great day!

I'm cooking PORK CHOPS tonight for dinner..(for you Kelly)
 praying Will goes home today..

I'll post pics later..






Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

1 comment:

  1. Pattie -- sooo glad you are all together at home, at lst! I know a part of your family isn't physically with you guys, but I am sure he's watching over you all!! And, don't sweat the house stuff... It'll never all be done, but you already know that! Just love and cherish your little lady!!! Thinking of you... If you need something, please don't hesitate to call.

    ReplyDelete