Monday, December 19, 2011

Church. 9:09pm

Hello! It's another Monday. We've been home 2 weeks today! It feels much longer.. but I'm still missing my peeps up in Maine..especially, Sara! Sara is a minister with her husband at Gateway Methodist Church in Portland; and she was a wonderful friend to me while I was in Maine.  Her & her husband, Allen came to visit from the day we were there on bed rest; and Sara continued to visit Gracie & I from August 3rd on.

So, "HI" Sara!! "Hope the kids are eating their vegetables!!"

I went to my church tonight for a conference meeting for 2012.  Half way thru the meeting, I realized the last time I sat in this chapel was August 7th (Maxwell's services).
I know I don't talk about it much, what's there to talk about really?
Maxwell was a loved baby! He was a joy in our life for the four days he was here.
I know there has been some questions to my husband how I'm doing 'mourning' Maxwell.  I'm not sure I have, to be honest.  It's when I'm put in situations, like tonight, that I actually think back to Maxwell & it's all too surreal for me.  All too surreal to even make a dent into 'mourning' him.. but I'm doing okay. Really.
I was looking at old ultrasound pictures the other day, and saw Baby B pictures.  I remember the joy & happiness I felt when we found out we were having twins!  Being a twin, I always wanted twins.  And now, I have them..but one is a guardian angel. 

I don't know.  I guess I just always feel as a Mom, I need to put 150% into Grace at all times.. although I think of Max everyday, and miss him, Grace is my life right now.

And she's doing GREAT!!  Slept last night really well.. every two hours up for a diaper change, but then right back to sleep.  Then this morning, Daddy let Gracie & I slept for a stretch of four hours... that was nice!!

Tomorrow is weigh in day, as Gracie's nurse will be here. 
 Hopefully the synergis shot will be here before she gets here.


What is everyone's plans for Christmas??






Love you all,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment