Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday eve update. 8:26pm

We had a good day with Gracie..
she looks great!!  She will be going home tomorrow..
I say that 'lightly'.. you know when you want something so bad, you think you hear what you want to hear.  That's how I feel..

But all in all, as I've been saying, there's nothing medically keeping her there..
it's strictly getting the g-tube area, skin to stop leaking & heal properly.
They have her belly wrapped with gauze and an ace bandage.. it's pretty tight on her, they will change it again tonight & then tomorrow morning by the pedi surgery 'team'.
Hopefully the mic/mini button will come in (they are awaiting for it to come in the mail)
and then be able to put a mic button in (as a cork)..not to be used for feeds right now.
She'll go home with the NJ tube in her nose for feeds..which is okay.. 02 will be off!!
And we'll do a follow up in a week.. I can live with her at HOME & an NJ tube for a week or so!




On the In-Law Mission:  OMG, I feel like such a liar.. good thing it's just talking to them on the phone.  My FIL (father in law) is driving my MIL nuts with asking if we got them a car, if we paid for it, etc. etc.  Good thing they don't read the blog!! :)
I told them for $110., I'll go pick them up..they laughed.. Soo, I'm not fully lying!!
We are soo excited to see them..but hope they handle it well.
I'm sure we'll hear a little grief on the way home..but then they'll look at Grace
& melt!! :)






Tomorrow will be the big update..
PLEASE keep us in your prayers for a discharge tomorrow!!


Please, Lord..hear our prayer!!!







Thank you guys!!
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment