Saturday, April 21, 2012

The night before... 8:43pm

the Big day..  Daddy had a meeting today, so Gracie & I hung out with the IL's..
they were very helpful in cleaning my house :) .. aww, I could get used to this.
Gracie's gtube area is really reduced in the belly acid.. we change it every few hours..
and put 1/2 a diaper on top of it, to help with any leakage.

She pulled a little of her NJ tube today.. we'll be glad when we don't have to 'cuff' her arm.. (it helps her from pulling at the tube, she's very quick, you know!!)

Here's the picture of the day.. soo cute! And I am LOVING dressing her up in onesies.. with the gtube & leaking & extensions, I would only put her sometimes in a tshirt & diaper..and wrap her up with a blanket.  Now, I'm enjoying put her in onesies & pants.
She has soo much clothes.  Her 2nd outfit was a cute little dress, with a pair of baby legs.. & I didn't get a picture. :(

Auntie Paula babysat tonight while we went to Pasta House with the IL's..
it was a very good meal.  Now it's more laundry (never ending!), and packing up for the day tomorrow.

Wish all of you could come to her christening.  It's going to be very special for me..
but I'm also thinking of Maxwell.  I remember when they were both christened in the hospital, when they were first born.. the saddest days of my life!
Thanks for being a part of our life.. even just thru reading about it!



Our good friends, RH & HH's children have a contagious illness, so the kids won't be at her christening!! I'm sad! Abigail, (5) is not going to be happy she can't see her "cousin".. Love you Abby!! We'll miss you for sure!!






Love you guys,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max


No comments:

Post a Comment