Sunday, April 22, 2012

God Bless Gracie! 7:35pm

A wonderful day we had, as Grace was baptized!!  She wore the same gown/dress that her Daddy & his brothers wore 40+ years ago.. it was soo beautiful..
Here she is..  Amazing Grace!!


Her Godparents, are my sister.. Theresa; my very spiritual friend, Dalila
& for a good Christian role model, our friend Peter.  Thank you to all of them for being there for Gary & I..and especially for Grace!!

 Grace & her godparents..


And this is Grace at the end of the day.. yup..she pulled out her NJ tube!!  I guess it was bothering her, so we are feeding thru the g-tube tonight & praying it doesn't leak!!


It rained today..but it was such a beautiful day inside the church with our family & friends..and then afterward for a luncheon!!  Thanks to all who attended..and especially for those who kept us in thought today!!


Back to Hasbro tomorrow.. hope we don't have to get another NJ tube..




Love you guys!
I'm glad my Aunt Irene, who has been a dedicated blog follower/reader since the beginning..finally got to see & hold Grace!!



pattie & gary, Gracie & max


No comments:

Post a Comment