Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!! 11:30a.m.

 Happy Easter from Hasbro..day 8!!
Here I am above with my canular on..but no 02 on..
Then Julie, my nurse..gave me a bath

I look soo beautiful with nothing on my face!! This is a long
time coming for me & my mom & dad..

Here I am with a beautiful Easter Dress, that my Madrinha Dalila
gave me.. aren't I just beautiful???



And here's the best pictures of all..
pictures with my Mom & Dad...





I just love them!




Vevo & Vevoo gave me my first easter bunny .. it's soft & white..
and the hospital gave all the kids here a build a bear..bear!!
Wow.. I like Easter!!


Thanks for all the prayers in getting me better...
I'm feeling better.. I have two 'big' tests tomorrow.. & hopefully I will be home by Friday.  I really miss my crib, and my giraffee chair!
I miss my sweet potatoes & oatmeal for breakfast too.

Mom will post later about all the 'stuff' going on.. this is from
me, Gracie..saying "thank you" & Happy Easter!!




Love,
Gracie (&max!)

No comments:

Post a Comment