Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 17. 10:43pm

I'm waiting, not patiently, for Gary to get home so we can go see Gracie.  I did manage to vacuum the floors and put away clothes from the couch.  Auntie Paula called & is making dinner for us tonight.. that will be good!  It's bad enough to try not to spend cash at the hospital to get something for lunch, it certainly adds up!

 These pictures are from April 13th!! The above picture is with NOTHING on her face.. doesn't she look beautiful!! Oh God.. I can't stand that she is not home with us.  I can't believe it's been 17 days that we are at Hasbro..
The bottom picture is her with the NJ (this is how she's eating..thru this tube) but look at that smile..she is still such a smiley, happy baby!!  She is such a strong girl!! OMG!


I do know, that we are going home tomorrow..for sure!
There is NOTHING but the g-tube keeping us from home.  For that, we can come home & she can continue to eat with the NJ, and we can go back when they figure out what they are going to do with the g-tube area.  I don't want her to have surgery again, but honestly, if it's going to fix what's there & give her a new start.. it's whatever is best for her!  Please God, hear our prayer!!



Mission Inlaw Update:  Talked to my MIL (mother in law) last night & she again asked if we had a car picking them up on Thursday.  I said, 'yup'.. and said it was my father.. "vic".. LOL.. it's funny if you know my family!  We are excited to surprise them at the airport!!  They'll be here til Tuesday..looking forward to spending some QT with Noni & Grandpa!!





I'll update more when we get to the hospital.. hope it's soon.. I miss Gracie!!!!







Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment