Friday, April 27, 2012

End of the week. 5:33pm

Grace has had a good week, and has gained weight! She is 11 lbs. 2 oz (from tuesday she was 10lbs. 8oz (i think.).. she saw her pedi surgeon today who's following her g-tube & it looks great, he said.. we don't have to go back til one week from today.

She is definitely TEETHING!! :(
She has her hands in her mouth constantly, and her gums are very white. I'm just waiting for that tooth to pop up!

Grace, here is sitting on the couch with her Mama.

She's looking great, for sure!


Tomorrow is our friends, Jackson & Olivia's birthday party.. Grace is excited to don her party dress!!    Noni & Grandpa left on Tuesday, and we are missing them!!

Today, was the first day Gracie tried pears & applesauce..seems like she liked it.  We are trying a bottle when we can.. with this teething stuff, she's not very interested.
Grace's cousins came down yesterday & we went for a walk to the beach..
I can't wait til it's warmer & my 2nd car is fixed so we can go out..
to the library, music together, swim lessons, the beach




On a sidebar:  Went to Walmart last night to pick up some teething rings.. the Walmart in Fhvn, is way in the back of the store.. I don't know why honestly..I have seen people steal back there & last night I was actually scared (stranger danger)..there were two guys following me.. Geesh..



Okay..gotta go get dinner..
I joined WW yesterday..hoping to lose some weight!!! :)




Love you guys,
Gracie!
pattie & gary, & max


No comments:

Post a Comment