Friday, February 17, 2012

Warning..cute pics enclosed 2:53pm



These pictures are from Valentine's day.. isn't she beautiful!! Sometimes I wonder how could I have such a beautiful little person sleeping (successfully thru the night & during the day in her crib)?  I truly feel blessed!! 

Here's Gracie sitting on the couch on Thursday, as she waited for her cousins to come over!!  They love her soo much!!  Benjamin even got to hold Gracie.. his mom helped! When she was in his arms, he looked at her & smiled and said, "She's good now.  I love her."
An old soul that Benjamin..and Emily.. & we love them too!!

And here's today's picture.. in her swing..


A year ago last night, I attended worship services at our church.. it's not the traditional service, but it was an outlet for me to go to & cry.  I remember just crying thru the whole service, my pastor looking at me questioningly, wondering what happened.  After the service, I literally cried on his shoulder..as I said I would soon find out if I was pregnant..and what if IT didn't work again? What was I going to do? Why?
He prayed over me. He asked God to be with me & give me strength..he
said, "double strength" over the next few days as I was going to soon find out.
I rememeber these feelings as if it was yesterday.
Thank You, Pastor Brian!

 A quick shout to Lisa.. we went to dinner at Olive Garden last night.. and it was nice to be out! And definitely in good company.. We need to do this monthly..Ruby Tuesday, next month!!



And because you all want to know.. Gracie slept thru her 2 o'clock feeding last night.. and first woke up around 4:30..ready for her 5 o'clock feeding..
She's really doing well!!!! :)



Our good friends, Peter & Paula are coming over tonight..
making a new chicken enchilada recipe!

yummy! :)


Have a nice weekend!!
Thank you for reading & keeping up with us!

Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment