Saturday, February 11, 2012

Great Saturday! 12:52pm

My very creative friend, Auntie Heather made these 'flower' pots for my baby shower back in December.  The flowers in the pots were pictures of Gracie from birth to then surronded by a scrapbook paper cut out like a flower.  They are beautiful!!  So I've wanted to hang them from twine in Gracie's room with a clothespin.  I finally got it done today & LOVE it.

 So this is what it looks like.. I know you can't really see it..

here's the close up!!!

So, of course, I had to move her crib underneath this..

Use your imagination here.. but I LOVE it!!
I AM soo lucky (Gracie is too) to have a CREATIVE friend!!
Thanks, Auntie Heather!!

Then tomorrow, we are getting an older bureau from Auntie for Gracie's room..
It's painted white right now, and it's an old/good wooden buffet table.. makes a great bureau.. and it's high.. soo we won't be breaking our backs to change her diaper
 (like we are now with diaper changes on the couch).  I'll take a picture of it tomorrow.



On another great Saturday note, Gracie got her 1st Valentine's day card

This is from her two friends on mama's preemie board of friends..
from: JohnScott & Hilyer!!
Our 1st Valentine's day card.. I love it!!  Thanks!!





It's snowing a little, mixed with rain.. a good day to stay in & do laundry
and clean & organize!! That's what we are doing!


My Gracie girl is on .25% of oxygen & has been successfully since 1:00pm
yesterday...  & her #'s are 90 & above.. close to 100 at all times.
If we can figure out this gtube leakness.. it'll be great.
We see Hammo/GI on Wednesday.. yea!!





Thanks for visiting us!!
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

p.s. We signed up for a March for Babies walk on June 24th..
We will walk in memory of Maxwell
I hope if you can't join us to walk, you'll consider making a donation..



No comments:

Post a Comment