Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sludge day.. 9:00pm

A sludge'y' day.. Gracie slept alot today.. those shots yesterday & near choking experience tired her out!! She was up quite a bit last night, so I should've taken a nap..but I didn't!  I am going to bed very soon, though!  I'll have to catch up on
Grey's tomorrow sometime!

This is how she looked for most of the day.. sleepyhead! This is her Rock N Play.
Great for reflux babies..keeps their head tilted up!


Everyone will be happy to know that Daddy called the doctor's office regarding yesterday's incident & spoke to the office manager.  He advised them that we did not want a 'medical assistant' giving Gracie shots in the future, but a RN!
The office manager was going to educate the medical assistant to what a g-tube is as well. They called again today to see how she was feeling.
After a couple of albeuterol treatements, she's sounds better.
And I don't want to jinx her, but the gtube leakage is still there, but not as bad as it was.  And with corisone cream she is not as itchy & the redness around it is going away!!  As someone said to me today, 'i'll be glad when she's all done with this stuff'.


Here's her new floor mat (above)..she did a pretty good job today trying to hit the hanging toys.. (that's all developmental, you know!) She's certainly did hit & try to reach..

And this is Gracie on Daddy's knees..
"love of my life"..for sure!!




Tomorrow is a visit with Nichole..Journey & Harrison..
very excited to meet my email buddy!!!





Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather!!


A "HELLO" to my friends Heather & Ross who's down under!!
"HI" to the kiddies too..we MISS you!!





Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell


1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised a medical assistant did her shots! poor baby. Our pedi does all of them herself. I don't know if/when they switch to having an RN administer them.
    Hope she's feeling well today!

    ReplyDelete