Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pregnant. 1:59pm

A year ago today, we "officially" found out we were pregnant!! "officially" by bloodwork.  But it was this past weekend that I cheated and used a home pregnancy test & saw the PLUS (+) sign!! Whoo  hoo!!

Wow.. what a year it has been.. it's all downhill from here, I hope!!


 
Grace is 10lbs. 15.5oz!!!
Woohoo!!

We have her regular monthly check up with her pediatrician tomorrow..
then going into see the GI doctor again to change her mic button..hoping that one contains the leakage better!

Here she is.. sitting on the couch!!

Yup, she's sitting unassisted, on the couch!

Some nights she sleeps all the way thru..the last two she was up every 3 hours..
must've been her growth spurt!!

Yesterday, mommy & daddy took some pictures with Gracie..

Me & My Mom.. Me & My Dad!!


I'll post tomorrow after her pedi follow up..
Did I say this is the 1st appointment I'm taking Gracie by myself??
We'll do fine!!




Thanks for keeping up!
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment