Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Others. 9:19pm

Hi, everyone!! Grace had her GI visit today..and it went well.
Have I mentioned before how much we LOVE her GI doctor, he's been out of the country for two weeks.. soo he was happy to see his 'favorite family' :)
Soo.. happy he's on Gracie's "team"..
He was impressed with how she's developing.. said she looks different already, and was bright eyed & bushy tailed as well as sitting on my lap..

He weighed her & she was 10lbs. 6.6oz.. soo I think I have to tell our nurse to put the scale on the floor, rather than the carpet..I do think the carpet might be
adding those 2 oz.  So, we agreed to increase her volume of formula
up to 90 ml's = which equals 3 ounces! Yea!
And we're dropping her 2 am feed.. so she'll get the same volume a day, 7x's!!

She's been sleeping soo well.. thru the night, so we'll see how it goes today with missing that 2 am feed.  Her night feeds will be 11pm & then 5am!
Big step for our big girl!!

Grace's Noni & Grandpa in NY got some Valentine pictures..and they
are so excited to be hopefully visiting in April.. we are trying to tie
in her baptism at the same time!!


I have a preemie board .. group of women that are so supportive on facebook.. and I'm grateful for them.. alot of them have twins..
they are really ALL great.. but makes me wonder.WHY US??
Why did we have to lose one??
Great support system thru them.. especially when different 'preemie' issues come up..
most of their babies are older than Grace.. soo nice to hear & see
how far their babies have come.. Gracie will be there, I just no it!!



Thanks for reading!

Gracie loves her bathtime..apparentely it TIRES her out!! :) lol





Love you guys,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment