Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday!!! 2:25pm

What a wonderful Friday!!  You couldn't tell by the weather, chilly & slushy!

Today was the day, that Grace & I met Nichole & her twins..


I cried when they came in the door!! As you have read previously, I started emailing Nichole, because she was put on bedrest early with her twins & we started emailing back in July 2011.  She has truly been a GODSENT for me.. on bedrest, then when I had the babies, and then even after!!  Thank you, Nichole!!
Gracie surely has new preemie friends.. :)  I see zoo's & parks in our future.
Journey & Harrison will be a year in March & it's Gracie's first baby birthday party!!
I think I'm going to like meeting new babies & their mommy's!!


Nichole gave us a gift for Gracie..
 Don't you just love her headband!!??  I love them!!


And she is here sleeping again .. on Madrinha Dalila.. LOVE THE HEADBAND!!



It's been a good Friday so far!!  I had a nice chat visit with Auntie Dalila too.. there sure is a reason that she is Grace's godmother!!  And spiritually, we have always had a connection..





Thanks for keeping up to date!!
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment