Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February! 12:59pm

Boy, I'm glad it's February... I don't know.. January seemed like
 a very longggg month!!


This week, we had a visit with Gracie's nurse yesterday & it seemed (I didn't figure it out til after the fact), but she went down on her weight to 10lbs. 5.5oz..
& that's okay.. her pedi is concerned with steady weight gain, but as parents we get obsessed with always gaining weight.. take a breathe, Mommy! She's doing great with her feeds..maybe she just had some fluid loss!! :)


This is a gown that Gary wore when he was a baby..now we're talking late 40's something years ago.. LOL.. Gary's mom gave it to us, and last night was the perfect night to put it on her..it snaps in front & has easter bunnies on the front.. gets me singing, "Peter Cottontail" to Miss Gracie.
Her g-tube has been leaking a little bit much, so it's definitely nice to just wrap her in something warm & cozy; and not have to worry about restrictions.


Grace's hair is really starting to come in on top..
isn't she lovely!! Sooo cute!! Her hair looks really light on top.. a reddish tint to it!




Who's on pinterest??? I am!! It's my outlook to finding things creative & crafty..which I like the ideas, hard for me to follow thru with them, because I'm not that crafty!  With a baby, I'll learn!  I am trying alot of recipes from there though, here is a picture of
"apple bundles"..serve warm with ice cream.. yummy!!

Apples wrapped in crescent rolls!!

And for Superbowl I'm making buffalo chicken bites & maybe some bacon wrapped
stuffed jalepeno poppers.. can't wait!!



Gracie will soon be six months!! (friday, actually)..
Hope to get some pictures done.. and get her feet & hand imprints!!





Thanks for keeping up!
Love you guys...,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment