Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!! 1:42pm

Wow.. this date has so many different meanings for me..
 first & foremost I am in a good relationship & have a wonderful baby girl (who I can dress up in valentine wear, and she doesn't really mind..yet!! need to take advantage of this precious time...)

She looks long, doesn't she?? The tights were literally on for only 5 minutes..

Here she is again with her Valentine dress on..

She's still 10lbs 8.5oz.. I think maybe we need to give her more formula..
and absolutely fix her g-tube from all the leakage!!
Tomorrow is her GI appointment..so we are looking forward to going there..

Unfort, our baby girl had to have her Synergis shot..and she's usually pretty good with shots, but the more weight she gains, the bigger the dose & today she really felt it & was screaming.. :( I felt so bad for her!!  But she's sleeping now...

in her crib!!!! for naptime.. started yesterday..
there she is..naptime yesterday!!


I've never been a fan of valentine's day.. my friends will tell ya.. that people should celebrate their love with each other everyday..not just one one day..

but I did make my husband a 'cool' breakfast this morning..
I'm so creative, ah?? lol


This day also marks the anniversary of our house fire in 2007.. yup, it was our
1st Valentine's Day..  can't believe how time has flown.
We got a new kitchen out of it.. and grew closer as we lived together at my parents for eight months!!



A shout out to our friends Ross & Heather & the kids..as they are leaving
for Australia today!! Bye guys!! We'll miss you.. Have a great 2 weeks!!

And a big Thanks to Judy..who works with Gary..she made this sweater for Gracie..
It's beautiful!!! Lilac.. pretty color, soft material!!



So.. all is going well in our little world.. thanks for checking in.
One more picture.. LOVE this outfit!!




Love you guys,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment