Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sweet Sunday 6:28pm

A warm, sunny Sunday.. and a bag of clothes I went thru for Grace..
and among them this..

How do you all like my new Robe?? Looks like I'm ready for the spa!! Into the tub I went, and my robe will keep me warm after swimming at the pool this week while we are camping!!

 We went lighthousing on Saturday..down to Ned's Point in Mattapoisett (a town over).. it was nice.  Since we were in Maine & saw some beautiful lighthouses, I love to read about them & our next stop will be Falmouth Lighthouse!

And this picture was from the other night as Gracie slept.. she
was holding on to her crib!!

We leave for Camping with our friends Peter & Paula & the boys on Thursday morning.  Camping in NH.. We are starting to pack (any vacation that's the worst part.. setting up & breaking down).. but we are looking forward to just some R&R,
some swimming in the pool, and remembering where it all began, already just a year ago!  Keep us in prayers for a unsuccessful event! :)



Happy Week everyone!!
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max


No comments:

Post a Comment