Thursday, July 5, 2012

Drumroll please 7:51pm

This is what a 13lb. 11oz. baby looks like!!

Yup, Grace weighed in at 13 lbs. 11 oz.. YEA!!
She has gained 2 lbs in one month and a few weeks, and is finally
on the curve chart for weight, as a 8 month old adjusted age!
Yea!!


A great day yesterday, as we spent the 4th of July with our good friends down the cape, Chuck & Lorraine.  We had a nice lunch of burgers and dogs, a great salad, and a
yummy strawberry trifle I made.  It was HOT..but Grace weathered well..


Today was just a relaxing day with a friend of mine from High School (25 years ago), that visited Gracie & I.  It was wonderful to see Monique.. we chatted from the time she got here, til the time she left.  She's a warm hearted, beautiful person.. I wish
her the best.    Our 25th reunion was this past Saturday, and honestly, we didn't have a babysitter..but also I think I wasn't ready for the emotions that would've come up with my classmates that were so generous to me back in the Fall, while we were up in Maine, so I opted not to go.  Now, I kinda wish I had.  :(  I'll see them in 5 years!

Thanks for visiting Monique!!


And then we had a visit from Auntie Heather & the kids.. who just are wonderful with Gracie.  It was Olivia's first time holding Grace..and she was very excited.  Olivia is 2 & twins with her brother Jackson, and then of course there's there older sister, Abby..
who told me she wishes she was my daughter so she could have Grace as a sister!!
Awwww.. I thought, but reminded her she has a good family too.
Good job on guessing the right weight, Auntie H!!




Then an appointment with the nutritionist at 3:30..what a great day!!
Need to get laundry done & house cleaned tomorrow.. :(
The "fun" stuff.. lol




Thanks for keeping up..
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment