Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Home Tonight. 7:31pm

We're home, Thank God.. safe & sound! Grace is in bed now.. I just put her in, she was crying..and I went in there & this is what I found (not the way I put her down):

Oh Boy!! Trouble to follow soon, I'm thinking!!


Well, all in all .. Camping was fun! Grace did great.  I was ready to come home after Saturday's post.. but I hung in there.. and last night stayed at the Maple leaf motel where I had a nice shower in a bathtub & a 2 1/2 hour nap.. all I need to feel like Superwoman, again! 

Today, went to breakfast at our "Blueberry Muffin".. it's time to start writing the book.  An adult daughter & her mom asked about Grace.. my new answer is,
"She is 11 mos. going on 9 months. She was born 13 weeks early at 1 lb. 13oz. & she's our little miracle." 
After they lift their jaw off the floor, they don't have much to say other than..'wow'.



Enjoy some pictures from camping 2012!!  Thanks to Peter & Paula & the kids who went with us.. it was fun!! :)

In our tent.. Daddy & Grace

 The Saco River... a view from outside our tent.. riverside!


 Camping with our family 2012


 In our motel room.. Daddy & Grace




Our campsite! The orange cap tent is ours!

In her pack & play.. where she slept!

Grace's 1st time in the pool!! She did GREAT.. as long as she had her binky!! :)


Thanks for the thoughts & best wishes for us.. a little PTSD..but all in all, we shared new memories with Gracie.. she did wonderfully!




Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment