Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy July! (already!) 10:01pm

Happy July, already! Time is going somewhere, very fast..
and Gracie is getting bigger by the day.
We made it to church this morning, and our "God moment" was telling everyone
that Gracie is reaching up to her hanging toys, pulling them down & holding them.
Then we get home (after going to breakfast, which she did well, just cried a little because she was sooo hot!), and we had an immediate "God moment"

Gracie took 30ml's (1 oz!) of formula thru her bottle!!
She was hungry!!  She did so well with the bottle, and didn't choke on any of it..
I think it's somewhat hard to get her to take from the bottle, because she eats every 3 hours to get her 800 ml's of formula in 24 hours..but maybe she needs to go to 4 hours, and try a bottle..if she's really hungry she'll take the bottle.
Hmmm.. mission this week.. more bottle!!

What do you think she's trying to tell me in this picture??
Funny, ah??



Grace comes into our bedroom around 6 a.m., sleeps in her RNP (rock n play) for about an hour & half, and then daddy puts her in our bed (so we can snooze for maybe an extra hour) and once she's in our bed..she's a CHIRPER!!
Louder than the birds in your ears.. she just is babbling soo much!!
I tried to tape her today, of course when she's on demand she has no time
for Mama!!  She's 8 mos corrcted/11 mos (actual this week) & she is babbling alot!!
Soo cute!! Almost sounds like she's saying, "hi".. you have to hear her!

This was after that ounce of bottle.. she was soo tired!  Slept for nearly 4 hours this afternoon.


 And then on her mat for some excercise..


I have a couple of appointments on Tuesday, this week.
Grace goes to her nutritionist on Thursday..
Of course the holiday in between there, on Wednesday..not doing much as of right now.  Maybe a quiet day in our ac's.. :)  Neighbors have already told us they're having a party.. they're odd..



I'm looking into a MOMS club to join in town.. I really need to do something for me.
This club, not only does things for mom & baby, but also for mom out by themselves, and they do community work.  Something right up my alley.
I hope I like it!  I really need to do something for myself.

My 25th High School reunion was last night, and I didn't go.
In high school, I was the opposite as I am today.. shy back then, reserved.
My twin brother was the outgoing, social one..and he is oppossite of that today.
Weird how that's worked out.
Anyway, I like who I am now.. confident & outgoing..
we didn't go to the reunion for a variety of reasons.. and I've seen pictures today..
everyone looks great & I truly think I missed a good time. :(
Alot of my high school classmates were a huge comfort to me back when we were in Maine.. they really put themselves out there for me.  I'm kinda sad that I didn't go!
On the good side, a friend from high school is coming over Thursday morning for
breakfast with Grace & I.. it'll be very nice to see her after 25 years!!
(I know you don't think I look like I've been out of school 25 years!!)




Thanks for reading.
Have a great week..hope most of you are on vacation!!

Love,
pattie & gary, Grace & max



No comments:

Post a Comment