Thursday, July 19, 2012

A year ago today... 11:30a.m.

I remember as if it was a year ago.. Gary & I went to "The Blueberry Muffin" for breakfast in N. Conway, NH..we came back to the campsite & I wasn't feeling well..
so I went to lay down & read my book in the tent.  I got up a little while later & went to the bathroom.. thinking I was having a bout of irritable bowels.
Then it happened.. my water broke!
I was 25 weeks! I was scared.  I tried calling Heather (who was with us camping), my sister, and my friend D.  No one answered their phone.  Gary drove like a nut getting to the hospital, and I was really shaken up.

Who would've thought this would be the start of the next FOUR months in another state??  Very surreal!!


In memory of Grace's birth place & her brother Maxwell,
here is Grace today:

She's wearing a "MAINE" one-piece..   LOVE HER!!



To all my Maine friends that read this.. "HI"!! "And thanks for all your support for the four months we were there!!!"








Thanks for keeping up with us!
love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell
(15 days til her FIRST birthday!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment