Saturday, July 14, 2012

Camping & Memories.. 6:23pm

I found a 'hotspot' so I can upload & show you some pictures of Grace while we are camping!  There are certainly some good memories happening for us & her while
we are here!  Unfortunately, I'm experiencing some difficulty as well.

I guess I didn't expect to be so sad.. I'm reliving the whole water breaking and
being in Maine.. I didn't know I had such deep down feelings of guilt.
(I know my preemie mom friends will understand!)
Logically, I can say that I know it would've happened anywhere.. but
I feel alot of guilt for being camping & maybe feeling hot & dehydrated last year
and that contributing to my water breaking early.

It's hot this year.. and as much as you drink fluids, it doesn't seem like enough.
I had a good cry this morning with Gary.. he was very supportive.
We've been arguing for what seems like since we got here.. I don't know..
it's probably me.. & the heat..(it's very HOT!)



Okay, so unfort I can't upload pictures :(
Sorry.. I'll get you all on Tuesday! 
But Grace went in the pool today..and she loved it (once she had her binkie!!)
She's sleeping well in her pink & grey pack n play..
And she's taking some bottle..




Gary & I went to Applebees today..
$4.00 margaritas & 1/2 price appetizers..
love camp food..but love $4.00 margaritas!!






Okay.. billing is due tomorrow :(
I'll try to remain calm!!






Thanks for reading!
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & max

No comments:

Post a Comment