Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to Maine little blueberries!

On Thursday, July 21st at approximately 12:15pm, at a campground in North Conway, NH; my little baby A blueberry wanted to see what would happen if she broke her water.  I'm her mom, and at 24w5days, I was very scared!  But thankfully, baby A blueberry & baby B blueberry are doing well; however we are in Maine.  (We live in Massachusetts; were vacationing in NH, and now our on bed rest til we deliver in Maine.)  Yes, we will have our first children, twins, born in Maine.  And that's okay! It wasn't in our "birth-plan", however it was in God's plan; and we are okay with the decision. 

I write this blog to express my overwhelming days, my nervous notions, and even my witty thoughts as I lay in a hospital bed trying to keep the blueberries in my belly for as long as we can.

I hope my family & friends who read this, will still feel a part of my pregnancy without seeing me weekly or monthly.  And I thank everyone who has kept me & my husband & our babies in your prayers.

We are doing good! And what's not to like about Maine?  Laid back, beautiful ocean side state with good lobster :).

No comments:

Post a Comment