Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good morning, Sunday! 7/31/11 - 8:00 a.m.

Morning! I'm frustrated that the morning CNA or nurse hasn't been here yet to take my blood sugar, geesh! Do i really have to call them every morning? It's on my orders, look it up.  Sometimes, like any job, you have people that do their job & others that appear want to skate thru the day.  The other day, they were fighting over me because "I'm so nice & easy".. maybe if I start complaining.. ugh!

Anyway, had a good nights sleep. The itchiness is still around, on some parts of my body looks good; but other parts the rash is getting around..lol. My arms the rash has reached around to my elbow & beyond.  On my legs, it's on my calves & under.  We did lotion last night & today is shower day and we'll do it again.

Hope my u/s gets done early this morning.  I just ordered breakfast.  Going to have a sausage, cheese & toast sandwich; and yogurt.  I need to try for a low carb breakfast.  Lunch will be rotisserre chicken.

Happy Sunday to all! Hi to all my church family who will be celebrating at 10 a.m.

Love,
pattie, gary, baby a & baby b

No comments:

Post a Comment