Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday night & still itchying! 9:29pm

Hi there! Long day it seems.  I did put some #'s together though (got do something), on Monday we'll be 27 weeks.  So 7 days from then will be 28; 21 days til 30 weeks, and 35 days til 32 weeks, and 50 days til 34 weeks.. Soo, our goal is the 34 weekers :).

This afternoon's nurses were uhh..not that great.  I didn't get on the baby monitor til tonight (at 8:30pm), and I told the afternoon nurses they usually do the monitoring between 2-4pm.  They never came in.  Guess I don't need much 'watching over', so they never come in here; unless I check in with them for insulin at meals, or blood sugar checks 2 hours after.

Babies did well at u/s this morning.  Baby blueberries are moving around like crazy.  Met with another OB this am, and then the monitoring went okay this evening.

My next dose of benadryl is at midnight, so I better get some sleep!

I'm eating a great lunch of a cup of soup, and chef salad for lunch..delicious! I'll have that again tomorrow.  Then the meatloaf, mash potatoe, squash & a cesar salad for dinner.  Pretty good! I'll get sick of it quickly though, i can tell.

Okay.. need to go put some lotion on this itchy bum!! Arghhhh.. G'night all.

Love,
pattie & gary, baby a & baby b

No comments:

Post a Comment