Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good morning! Finally, a well rested night of sleep!  I slept for 8 hours plus, and didn't wake as they came in every 4 hours to do their vital check 'thing', or give me antibiotics.

Yesterday went well, about the same information.  Our blueberries are doing well.  Baby A still likes to play hide n seek, when the nurses are trying to monitor heartrates; but Baby B is a good baby & let's them listen.  The whole process took about an hour.  It's uncomfortable for me, as I'm laying on my back with 2 monitors on my belly; but it's good that we do this daily to monitor the heart rates.

This morning I have an ultra sound, as usual.  Just ordered breakfast..the usual, sausage, yogurt, rice krispies today & fruit cup.

Last night, Theresa was here & we ordered dinner from the Dog Fish Cafe.. I had a cesar salad with chicken.  It was good.  It's nice to order outside of the hospital every once in awhile.  Money wise, we can only really do it 1x week.  I see a subway sandwich in my near future.  Probably tomorrow with Gary.

Gary went home yesterday & will be back Wednesday.  He really needed to "check in" with the house & get some work.  We will get thru this together, as long as I can give up on controlling every situation.. LOL..

Weird things happening yesterday:
- Someone was cleaning the windows.. like our shades was up & there he is with a ladder.. very funny!
- Chatting with the nurses & laughing about "Friendly Volunteer" from Sunday, Vicki.. which really requires her only little 'posts'.. :)

Thanks for all those supporting us! 26w1day.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment