Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Morning - 9:47 a.m. - July 29th

Good morning all!! Okay, so someone slipped up & sent me a 'public' message on Fb..it was very nice..but we're trying to keep this hospital thing private, til we're about 28 weeks or so.  I know that most of the people on my facebook would want to know & be ready to do anything, say a prayer or have a happy thought; but there are some people who would be stir up some craziness.. dont want that!

Anyway, i had a good sleep, except for this rash.. very itchy, a little bumpy.. started on my bum & hands, now it's moved to my belly, upper arms, boobs.. and did I say it was itchy?? Soo.. they're going to try to figure it out today, so they can get me something stronger to take than benadryl.

Breakfast today was scrambled eggs, a sausage, my own toast (lol), and yogurt.  Hoping that u/s tech comes in the next 1/2 hour, then we'll do the dopplers this am.  OB came in last night, and everything is still status quo.. looking good! Dr. Pope called in yesterday am too.. he's soo nice to check in!

I see napping in my future today!

Thanks for reading  & thinking positive thoughts for us.  We've been here 8 days today! See the time is going by fast!

love,
blueberries a & b, pattie & gary

No comments:

Post a Comment