Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday Evening..July 28, 2011 - 8:49pm

Another good day for baby a & baby b.. they are doing so well.  Managed to get at least 20 minutes on the doppler & baby b moved again, he's back into his favorite position, he's laying head up & horizontally under my ribs.  Baby a is still head down.  But, remember she doesnt have alot of room to move.

Dr. Pope, our OB from Fairhaven, called in this am to check in.  Very cool that he calls to check in on us.

Our ob from up here came in tonight, & besides showing her this crazy, bumpy rash i have on my buttocks & left hand.. everything looks good.

Gary & I have elevated to a new notch in our relationship, when he had to put cortisone cream on my rash! He was a good sport about it.  The things you do for the people you love. :)  Glad I have him!!

Okay.. going to na nights soon.. I had my fat free frozen yogurt snack at 7:45 ish.. will get my final insulin & some benadryl at 10-10:30.

G'night all!!
love,
blueberries a & b, pattie & gary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment