Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday morning Itchiness.. Sat., 7/30/2011 - 7:00a.m.

Good morning people. Well on the up side, I slept very good, on the down side I'm taking a benadryl (to relieve itchiness) & another pill to relieve itchiness; and both make you tired.  I have what's commonly knows as PUPPS, a pregnancy rash some women get during pregnancy.  It started just on my bum on Wednesday, and now is everywhere:  belly, arms, legs, back, and my feet for goodness sake. You name it it's there, and it's itchy! Very uncomfortable.  Unfort, it's one of those rashes that stays til you deliver.  Ouchie!!  My ob came in last night & she was in shock how quick it had spread.. other than giving me pregoasone (a steroid-sp??), there's not much you can do, than take the oral pills & maybe put some cream on it daily.  Gary helped with the cream last night, but it just seems to soothe the itch for a few minutes.  I can get thru this, I know i can.. guess i'll be napping alot!

So yesterday, was a bomb day.  U/S didn't come in til nearly 4:00pm; so they did my monitoring right after lunch (the babies were great, good feed on them); and then the u/s (soo late).. good u/s too.  Baby A had a little more fluid.  Yea!  Baby B was waving & really jumping around, as usual.  We saw that one of them had the hiccups, and one was drinking the amniotic fluid.  What a cool thing to see.

Yesterday, they also ordered me an 'air bed'..which lasted about 2 hours in my room.  First it was really too high, and you couldn't climb in and get into a comfortable position.  Second, you couldn't sit straight up.  OB came in & saw I was uncomfortable and ordered it out.. she's really funny.  I was going to give it thru the weekend, but she said, 'nah you dont need it, let's get rid of it'.  So, now I'm back in my regular bed, and had a good night sleep.  At least I can type & eat without being up to the ceiling.

I missed the regular phone callers last night, my mom & my mother in law.. but i was really tired; and of course itchy!!

On to Saturday, well as of today we've been here 9 days seems to gone by quick.  Gotta order breakfast so i'm not eating too late.. gotta go.

Happy 6th Anniversary to Ross & Heather! Yea for you guys!!
A knowledge of sympathy goes out to Gabi Senna's family.. 83, he passed this week. What a wonderful spiritual man.  He was the man that lead all our holy ghost prayers at my mom & dad's..for many years!

Thanks for everyone who's thinking positive thoughts for us & saying a prayer; may you have those thoughts & prayers back at you 10 fold.

Love,
blueberry a & b, pattie & gary

No comments:

Post a Comment