Thursday, June 27, 2013

"You're both so lucky to have each other.."

That's what a woman/stranger said to me today at the UPS store..
and before that she said, "What a beautiful, happy, smiley baby.."
 
And I thought.."Yes, Ma'm..and if you knew where she was a week ago,
and that we almost lost her; or what she has been thru her life in the last two years.."
 
But then, sometimes that sounds like I'm being negative.. so I just said, "thank you"..
and AGREED with her..
Grace & I have a unique relationship already!!
Granted, I'm sure it's because she's got my personality..and
is as silly as I am!
 
 
We do this thing.. (I think Gary took a video, so I'll try to post tomorrow)
but we both laugh together, and she puts her hand over her nose & mouth,
then I follow suit.. as we laugh together..
 
She's starting to copy things I do, and vice versa!
She is such a joy!!
With everything she's been through.. God, she's such a happy baby!
I wish YOU all could meet her..
 
but I'm grateful you keep up with our story!!
 
 
 
 
A big Thanks to some friends of my Aunt Patty's..
a new book today in the mail for Grace (we've read it twice today)
&
a gift card to Babies R us..
just a few things to say "i'm thinking & praying for your family"..
it's receiving things like this, hearing those words from that woman today,
and a great conversation with my bank's vice president
that made me smile today!!
 
 
The extra SMILE came from my love bug!!
And the cannoli my husband got us for dessert!
 
 
 
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment