Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 3.. new room.

It's day 3 at Hasbro.. Grace was pretty much groggy all
day...but she's only on paid meds "as needed"..
She hasn't done much smiling today, :(  breaks my heart..
since she is such a SMILEY baby!!
 
 
We did move out of the PICU though..so a step in the
right direction.  We are in the same exact room as we were a year
ago, April.  The nurse said to me, 'ooh familiarity"..I say, "anxiety"..
We are in a 'shared' room.. there is a little baby in the next bed..who
cries alot! I just feel bad, that I can't pick her up.
So, I talk to her.. lol..
 
The surgeon is very happy with her progress.
Tomorrow they'll give her something to help with her bowel
movements.. They aren't in here, poking & prodding much..
which is good.  She really just needs to rest & heal!!
 
We're assuming she'll probably be in til the end of the week..
hopefully no more!
 
 Thanks to Auntie Dalila for visiting!! :)
Thanks to everyone who's leaving messages, and
emailing..and texting!!
Love to our PPP friends!!
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment