Thursday, January 12, 2012

Teen Mom 2. 3:16pm

Yup, I'm guilty of watching "realty" tv shows.  I've been watching a little of teen mom 2; and honestly, I feel bad for some of these single mom's. 
 I don't know how they do it.

Being able to stay home with Gracie is wonderful.  Gary is a good provider, but we've had a tough past six months with being in Maine, and all the expenses that came with it.
We are now just playing "catch up"..and feel frustrated.. I can't imagine how
these girls do it..

Today, Gracie got a cute bear in the mail from my Aunt Patti & Jane..
here's a cute pic:

Thanks Aunt Pattie & Jane.. soo cute!!

An occupational therapist (OT) started today.. she's going to come weekly for 45 minutes to work with Gracie.  Today was just the first appointment, so it was
alot of background talk.. and going over what we think her needs are.
Gary & I need to do more holding with her on our belly/chest.. tummy time when she's awake, to help strengthen her neck muscles.
Gracie was up from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00pm today..WOW.. bright eyed & bushy tailed.
So she's taking a long afternoon nap!

We got a month full of appointments coming up, now adding OT 1x/week
& speech is due in a few weeks.. hoping to get back to the bottle feeding.


Ohh..Yes, I can not forget.. our favorite Neonatalogists from Maine
called today to check in.. It was soo nice to hear from him.  He was
very impressed that Gracie is weighing 9lbs.. awwww.!!
Thanks for checking in Dr. Peter!! We miss you!!




Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment