Saturday, January 21, 2012

Redefined. & Snow.

This is a Friday (Redifined.) post, and a snowy Saturday post.
Friday was an emotional day for me.. I don't know every few weeks, I get emotional! What can I say, I'm a mother now.. guess I'll be more emotional than usual.. especially as Miss Gracie gets older.

I was thinking yesterday that I do enjoy being able to stay home with Grace.. and I'm very lucky to have a husband who works as hard as he does for me to stay home.
It hasn't been easy for us..and we're doing our best ..
but sometimes roles/lives have to be redefined every few months..
soo we had some 'pillow talk'..and redifined our roles in careing for Grace & each other.  We definitely need a 'date night'.. and need to really put our foot forward
in caring for our own needs, each other's as well as (as we always do) Grace's.
I think it's really just finding that Balance! 

All these months, I've been saying I was going to stay home & hibernate in the Winter.. well we are hibernating, Gracie & I ..but sometimes it's boring.  I can't wait til Spring, when we can go to the zoo.. go to story time at the library & maybe even infant swim!!
Until then, I'm enjoying all the picture taken I've been doing!! And I hope you are enjoying the pictures to!



Added a mirror to her favorite chair..
so she can start looking at herself!!

Sleeping in her chair on a Snowy Saturday!!

Our first real winter storm is happening outside.  But we are cozy inside..
 Grace is sleeping; Daddy's doing some work & I'm on my favorite new website,
"pinterest".. I am getting alot of different cute ideas ..creative artsy crafty stuff, and some good recipes to keep on trying! I love cooking..so I'm going to try some new meals, and appetizers!!  Desserts too..

Last night, we had our friend Paula & Peter over for dinner with their boys.
They are such a nice family!! Cousin Frank came too.. we had a nice night!

And.. Grace is doing well with sleeping still all night!! :)
Yippee!!!





Hope everyone stays safe in this weather..
and if you're in SUN.. I'm jealous!!





Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment