Tuesday, January 10, 2012

She is heavier!! 9:23pm

Hi, everyone!! Gracie is heavier.. 9lbs. 5.5oz today!! Woohoo!!
She had company today from her two cousins, Ben & Emily with their mommy, Auntie Tess. And we had a really nice visit.  I got to play with Ben & Emily..
They were both soo cute with Grace, and helpful.. helping change diapers & getting my supplies.  Thanks guys!! I got to play outside awhile with them, and then we all went for a walk down to the beach!!
Where my nephew Ben asked if I would carry him into the water.. ughh NO.. can't wait to take everyone to the beach this summer!!
It was a little windy, but Gracie had on her little snowsuit..so she was nice & toasty.

Well, for some reason, I can't upload today's picture..
I wanted you all to see what 9 1/2 lbs. looks like..
Soo.. I'll have to upload tomorrow..


Tomorrow is our G.I. appointment, and more calls to get a new pedi..
wish us luck!! Who would've thought it would be this difficult!!






Every day I hear of someone who has read the blog..
 I wish that I could tell everyone who has kept up with our story, personally..
 "thank you"
I write because I enjoy it, and it gets my feelings out.  It's very theraputic, and I don't really realize how many people are keeping up with our little
Amazing Grace!  Just wanted to say 'thanks'..




Love you all,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max



No comments:

Post a Comment