Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Guess my weight??? 4:04pm

Okay, so last night was a 'tough night'..but as I am reminded, we really have nothing to complain about.  Some babies are up every hour in the middle of the night, some don't sleep at all in their crib.  Gracie went to sleep in her crib at 8pm.. I went to bed at 9:30.. Daddy was after 10, I keep telling him he should go to bed when I do.. at least he'll get a good stretch of sleep in. Someday he'll listen to me...

So last night, Gracie was having a tough time with Daddy.. I woke up around 2:30, after hearing daddy getting frustrated with her..I took her & rocked her on the couch..she was bright eyed & bushy tailed.. but then by 3:30..she was asleep.  I decided she maybe was 'full', and with continous feeds at night..I stopped her feed & put it back on at 5:00.. sooo I think we'll go back to bolis feeds during the night.  She's a little constipated too, so I'm sure that's not helping either.  It's either diarrhea while on antibiotics, or constipated when not. Geesh!  Don't worry, we are back on the prune juice!!

Thanks to Grandpa in NY, who told us to use triple antibiotic on her bum.. it worked! No more diaper rash!!

TEN Pounds.. per her nurse, Jess today!!
WOW!!!!! You go Gracie girl!!

We had a visit from Gracie's very loving cousins, Ben & Emily today!!
They are sooo great with her.  Emily "squeals" (really!) in delight when she sees Gracie.  Ben is the most helpful one!!

Thanks for visiting guys!! We actually got a quick walk in down to the beach too..it was around 43 degrees here near the coast.



Taco Salad & Tomatoe soup for dinner tonight!
And some bacon wrapped dates..if you haven't tried them yet.. you don't know what you're missing!!



Thanks for celebrating 10 pounds with us!!!

Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment