Saturday, January 5, 2013

NO Pics.. sorry. 10:24pm

For some reason, I can't post pictures tonight..
there must be something wrong with the blogspot site.. :(
 
I had a few good ones too..but I'll post them tomorrow!
 
Grace is getting another tooth on the bottom,
which makes it 4.. it should be popping out by next week..
and then one of her 'eye' teeth on top, which will make 3.
She's been a little cranky lately..perhaps this is why!?
 
 
 
Grace had a great day today.
We've been practicing standing up..
her legs are getting strong, and she stood up right..
with the help of Daddy..
& then in her "new wheels" (I'll post a pic tomorrow)
which is a good sit support for her.. she stood right up..
she's an amazing little girl!!
 
 
 
I saw a neighbor in the grocery store today & she asked how
Grace was.. I said "Great."
She asked how old..and I said, 'Wow, 17 mos already!'
(of course, 15 corrected..she's an elder neighbor, probably wouldn't understand the 'corrected' part).. Anyway, she said, "Ohhh.. already walking and
everything..that's great."
I said, "no..not walking yet."
She looked at me questioningly.. So I had to explain that she is
going to be delayed, she was born 13 weeks early.
"Arggghhhh"....
She'll get there.. I know she will..
and as they say, when she gets to be 3, it won't matter..she'll be
all caught up!!
 
 
 
I love you Grace.  You've been thru alot in your first year of
life..and now you're doing fantastic!!
You're smile makes the world a better place!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment