Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fancy Braces. 8:24pm

Grace got her new pink foot braces today!
Here's a picture.. or two :)
She will wear these when she's standing..to help strengthen her
legs and feet to stand on them in assisted standing, or when she's in the saucer.
She did really well when Gordon put them on her..
and then wore them for another 45 min..
tomorrow we'll try them for the same amount of time..
 
 

We bought her a pair of sneakers tonight.. that way
she can get used to having them on with a supported sneaker.
 
There a soft brace, vs. a hard plastic.
 
 Me & My mommy..
 
 
 
 And then sitting up in her high chair, playing..
she's so beautiful!!
(I know I'm bias, she is mine! :)
 
 
Tonight was our date night of the month.. we had a nice
dinner at Pasta House..and then a visit to Walmart for diapers.. :)
Had our great babysitters, Monique & Madeline..
they love playing with Grace & she loves them!
We are grateful to have such good babysitters..Monique & Amie..
(Madeline is Monique's daughter)
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow is feeding clinic..
I gotta figure out what I'm bringing..and I'm going to
bed at 9pm!! I'm tired.
 
 
Let's keep in prayer those people who don't have a warm bed
or blanket to sleep tonight.. It's so cold out there.. I "hate" this weather!!
But I am grateful we have heat! There are so many who don't! :(
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max
 

No comments:

Post a Comment