Monday, January 7, 2013

My New Wheels. 9:32pm

Well, they're really old.. we got this cool pink car
from our friend, Lisa S... and Grace has been too small to use it..
but not yesterday & today..
and it's a great head/sitting support for her..
she sits up in it, awesome!



 
 
 And here's her gift from Vevo & Vevo' ..
a princess chair, with a high back..she sits
in it daily.. she does sometimes, throw her head back in it..
but a few minutes every day & she will be a pro at sitting!!
 
 
 
 
 
A big "Thank you" to Don & Linda..who got Grace
this cool barn for Christmas..they dropped it off this weekend!
I think Gary & I have played with it a little more than Grace..
but she will too.. I sat her in her bumbo today, and she looked at it :)
Thanks again..very generous..
we got some nice toys from good friends..and
we do appreciate all of them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So for some reason blogspot changed the way I have to upload
pictures..but I figured it out..just an extra step..
 
 
Thanks for reading & keeping up with my Sweetheart!!!
 
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Grace & max
 


No comments:

Post a Comment