Sunday, January 20, 2013

ME & My Mommy! 8:18pm

First, GO PATS!!
 
 
I'm always the one taking the pictures..but
here's a cute one of Me & Grace today..
 
There's nothing like looking in the face and eyes of my
little lovebug!! She's soo darn cute!!
 
 
 Grace is doing FANTASTIC
sitting in her bumbo.. she really has it down.. she loves reading her little
squishy book too. 
 
 
Last week, we had visitors on Thursday ..as her cousins were here to see her...
her 5 year old cousin, Ben.. plays soo good with her.  She sat in her bumbo
the whole time, as he put every toy (& that's alot of toys) in front of her..
and helped play with her.  Her other cousin, Em is 3 and she's very independant..
but she was also talking to Grace.. and handing her blocks.
Grace handled everything well..and got to stay up a little past nap time
to play.  She even tried a piece of pizza for lunch with her cousins!
 
 
 
This week.. Grace gets her foot braces.. I'll be sure to post pictures.
They are a soft brace to help her keep her feet straight while she is standing..
up in the saucer.  This will help strengthen all the right body parts to help her walk.
 
We have the usual.. PT & OT appointments too this week as well.
 
 
Have a good week, all!!
 
 
Getting back to me.. and the New Year..
I'm still doing well with WW..
and I've started to re-organize this house.. getting rid of paper..
Between yesterday & today, I did alot of reorganizing in the kitchen..
created a 'pantry' cabinet, and it looks good!
Now to get some pantry items.
 
 
 
Thanks for keeping up with my little Lovebug & us!
 
Love you guys,
pattie & gary, Grace & max
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment