Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Curly Top. 9:04pm

I wanted you all to see her hair, after a shower..
Curly Top!!
Gary's grandfather had curly hair..
and my older sister has curly hair, and my twin brother has/had
curly hair when he was a baby..
I think Grace has the same curly hair!!
She looks tired, ah? Don't worry..after shower, and reading a few books
it was bed time!
 
 
We are all doing well here.
Grace had her EI evaluation today & she did so well.
Of course, she still qualifies for early intervention..
but she was able to do alot more today, then a year ago when they first did
the same evaluation.  She actually clapped for them, stood up bearing weight
on her feet, and pretending to walk, and sat in her bumbo for
a good amount of the time.
Even though it sounds like 'little' things to others..
it's big steps for Grace.. she's developing well.
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow is feeding clinic.  We're still trying..
she ate some more soup tonight, picked up a 'puff'
and sucked on a chee-tos!
 
 
 
 
How's your New year's Resolutions??
I'm down 14 lbs. with my weight loss.. clearly
all about choices.. I know sometime soon I'll have to add the
excercise, but for now.. I'm making good choices!!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Love,
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment