Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013. 7:33pm

Grace was up wayy to early to start off the New Year..
6:10 a.m., is when I brought her into our bed..
and she stayed up til nap time at 11:30 (an hour earlier..I'm sure she was tired!!)
 
 
It's a New Year.. a time to keep the past in the past..
and resolve to make a better place in this world, for my family & I.
I joined WW today for the upteenth time..
With my iphone now, I can track on it..
I will begin tracking tomorrow.
 
What are you doing differently this year?
 
 
 
Grace took another shower tonight with Daddy..
this is in her 0-9 month robe..time to put it in the 'doesn't fit box'
 

 
 
 
 
And instead of toasting with the usual alcohol last night, we had
these push up cupcakes.. the one on the left was rum & coke; and the one on
right was (mine) pink champagne..from a local bakery.. they were
different & yummy!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow is Synargis shot day for Grace.. :(
She cries for just half a second when she gets her synargis..
it's going to be a cold one I heard.. brrrrrr!!
She then has PT..
Thursday morning is back to feeding clinic..
she had ice cream roll tonight.. & liked it!!
Back to two meals a day at the dining room table, starting tomorrow!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy & Healthy New Year to each of you that read about us!
 
 
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment