Saturday, November 17, 2012

Preemie Awareness Day. 8:57pm

HI, All.. I'm writing in PURPLE..as it's the color for
Premature Awareness Day, which is today..
I'm remembering ALL those babies born daily that are born too early!
Some of them make it.. some of them don't.
I remember all my friends that I met in the NICU..
Will, Eleanor, & Sam's daughter too!
I thank my facebook group of Preemie Moms who are very supportive
in all situations!
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry I haven't written much this week..it's been a crazy week!
My mom is still in the hospital, probably coming home Mon or Tues.
Daddy went to the ER, Tuesday night & has a touch of bronchitis..
and a cough that won't quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Grace was having a good week, but then yesterday we noticed alot of sneezing,
and coughing.. followed by some wheezing this morning; we decided
to take her into the ER this morning... just a cold it seems, the wheezing is from
the back of her nose with all the gung that's in it.  We're doing albuterol treatments
every four hours.  She's still her smiley self though.. and wants to play, when
she should be sleeping!
 
 
Here's a few pictures from her this week:
 
Mommy & Grace!
 
 Using a tissue!! She HATES that.. what baby does!
 
Hi, Momma!!
 
 
 
Please keep in prayer the family of AF, unfortunately lost her battle this week.
RIP!!  And for RB, who lost his battle with cancer.
Alot of sad people this week, my heart goes out to them!
 
 
Next week.. Grace's feeding evaluation on Tuesday;
and her 15 mo. check up on Monday. Will be a busy few days before the Holiday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max
 


No comments:

Post a Comment