Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! 10:06pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!
We have a lot to be thankful for, most of all that we are HOME
with Grace enjoy Thanksgiving Day.
 
Trying Cranberry Sauce with her NUK

She also had some mashed potatoes!!
 
 

And then was passed out!!
 
 
We tried her helmet on tonight, and just had to go in to change her & she was crying a little bit.. unfort, we took the helmet off her..I think it really just bothers her.
We are going back a week from tomorrow & Gary is going to give the guy 'heck'..
I think I'll sit in the car.  I just don't think this man is very good with the
whole helmet thing!  He's always adjusting & re-adjusting & it still leaves marks on her head.  Geesh!!
 
 
Anyway, we had a nice day at a dear friends home this morning for
coffee & a mimosa (i needed one!!) & then turkey dinner with my parents,
and my brother & Nikki.  It was a pleasant day!
 
 
Tomorrow, Daddy is home.. so we are planning on going to
Edaville Railroad.. for festive light watching, a train ride & some good pictures.
I can't wait.  We used to go there as kids.. and I'm excited to be taking
Grace there.. as her first year!!
 
 
 
A shout out to "Karen" in North Fairhaven.. she was walking her dog this morning
and saw us come out of our friends' home with Grace & asked,
"this is the blueberry right??"
She has been following the blog since last year...
Thank you, Karen!!   I know alot of you keep up with the blog, and I don't
know all of you.. it's always nice to hear someone say they read it & think of Grace often.  Those happy thoughts, and silent prayers are what keeps
 Grace & her Mommy strong!!  Thank you!
 
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving Season!!
 
 
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Grace & max


No comments:

Post a Comment