Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another weight gain. 9:16pm

Today, was a quick visit to the NP at the pedi office for Grace's first synagis shot..
she weighed in at 17 lbs. 8oz!! What a weight spurt she is having.. our pastor stopped by the house today, and he hasn't seen her in 3 weeks and said, 'omg(osh..he is a pastor)..when did she start 'filling out'?  The last time we were at the pedi office, a month ago (a little less) she was 14lbs. 7oz.. soo she is really filling out!! I'm soooo proud of her..

We've been practicing sitting up in her bumbo chair..
she does a great job in there too.. (she's a little tired in this one)
 
 
Yesterday, at Aunt Dalila's.. she was enthralled with her two York Terrier's..
She loved them.. and they were licking at her..
and she was reaching for them.. Jude & Lola..
Sooo excited!!
 
 
 
 
There's a few more cute pictures of Grace on Halloween from
her Daddy's phone..but I can't seem to locate them.. lol
I'll try harder & upload them on a seperate page.
 
 
 
NOVEMBER is a month to be thankful for.. and it's Prematurity Awareness Month!
Say a prayer today for a preemie!
And just as important, be Thankful for something each day..
I'm encouraging my facebook friends to list something daily that they are
Thankful for.. I know we can all do it!!
 
 
11/1/12:  I'm thankful that 'Sandy' didn't harm us.. we have our home, we
have our family.. we lost power for a few hours, and have a front yard of tree branches..
I'd rather take that than what some families lost.  I keep them in my prayers!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading & praying for little Grace!!
Love,
pattie & gary, Grace & max

No comments:

Post a Comment